Product: Electric Double Chair Bin Lifter Model T Automatic
Operation: Electric motor with gearbox and driver
Easy fitting on any standard rear end loaded RCV. It can be easily fitted to both new and older vehicles with minor modification. A standard DIN frame is required. Model T is connected to the 24 volt DC supply from the batteries on the vehicle, through a Power Inverter to provide the 230 AC voltage required to operate the bin lifter.
Model T is an automatic electric bin lifter which incorporates a double split chair with two combs. It is suitable for any standard 2 wheeled bins and containers (EN 840-1) with a capacity of 80 to 360 liters (adjusted lifting limit at 140 Kg.) and any standard 4 wheeled container (EN 840-2 / EN 840-2,3) with a capacity of 500 to 1200 liters (adjusted lifting limit at 350 Kg.).
- Loading height: 1,523 mm
- Ground clearance: 500 mm
The engine of the RCV operates at idle during bin lift operation, thereby keeping noise and fuel consumption to a minimum, while reducing exhaust emissions significantly.Operational noise level of the bin lift is measured at only 45dB (A).
- Model T carries the CE mark of approval and complies with the safety standards EN1501-1, EN1501-5.
- Emergency stop buttons are fixed on the side protections and on the controls on both sides of the bin.
- Each comb is equipped with a bin presence sensor and 2 sensors confirming good gripping and position.
- Safety sensor operates in descent mode to prevent serious injury.
- The comb is equipped with a sensor recognizing the presence of a bin/container.
- No uncontrolled power means much safer operating environment.
- Specifically designed to avoid any crushing hazards.
- Side protections consisting of padded safety barriers covering the operating zone.
- Fitted with a comb for 4 wheeled containers.
- Integral set, no shearing risks (no scissors).
- No flexible hoses.
- No hydraulics.
- Collection of 2 and 4 wheeled bins and containers.
- Mixed collection (bags, bins and containers). Replacement of a chair takes less then 15 minutes.
DIN-standard frame. Space of 1,0 m x 0,5 m needed for fitment of inverter box, typically near the batteries, other places have been on the body behind the cab or on the roof.
Batteries & Alternator
Batteries (180A+). Alternator (85A+). The lift operates from the vehicle’s electrics; there are no battery packs or other power supplies. Electrical connection to body; A standard 16-pin / 24v plug configuration CATIII.